Savings through streamlining
Cosmetics departments and other categories with specialized fixture needs require more care and attention than most areas of the store. Keeping up with seasonal product resets or maintaining a professional image by having easy access to ordering replacement parts is critical to this part of your business. Seasonal resets may require fixture updates in addition to new products, and brands have complete overhauls on a regular basis.
Managing fixture resets and reorder accessibility consists of many moving pieces and parties, including the cosmetics brand, the fixture manufacturer, the retailer’s teams at the corporate office, and individual stores. Our experienced staff excels in project management and can coordinate all of these stakeholders to improve efficiencies throughout the process and ensure a successful multiple-location replacement and/or installation. Our project leaders manage functions such as:
- analyzing space planning files to validate future fit,
- developing notch schematics,
- creating and managing a library of fixture images and specifications,
- building and supporting fixture order or re-order websites,
- creating logical, easy to follow step-by-step instructions (hard copy manuals or one-sheets including visuals and/or videos),
- auditing in-store layouts and existing fixtures, and
- kitting, pick and pack sequencing, and fixture counts.