A methodology and a process to get you where you need to go
Launching a new product, introducing a line extension, or expanding into new markets should not be a game of chance. There’s too much at stake to make an introduction without doing thorough preparation first. Comprehensive research parlays into a solid strategy. Strategy guides your entire plan. All aspects of the behind- and at-shelf details need to be thoughtfully considered and systematically carried out to give your product its best chance of success. Sound overwhelming? It doesn’t have to be.
Concept through Commercialization™ is our proprietary methodology that drives our IMAGINE process – a roadmap for brands throughout the product life cycle. Your journey begins after completing a Collaborative Strategy Session to benchmark your brand’s current status as well as your goals for growth. Next, we help identify and execute steps in the appropriate paths in a streamlined and efficient approach to pave the way to success. Wherever your product is in its life cycle, whichever path you are taking, we will lead you through our IMAGINE process to be certain that your brand is best positioned to attract and win your target consumers’ loyalty, earn distribution and market share, and build a successful long-term strategy for continued growth.
We’ve got the secret sauce
At HRG you’ll find an exceptional mix of talent – experienced CPG marketers, creative designers, retail pricing and category analysts, merchandising specialists, and business development leaders – all under one roof. Our team of skilled individuals will help you build the foundational work necessary to prepare your brand for the next step in its product life cycle, ensuring you’ve covered all the bases and are positioned for success.
Still wondering if Concept through Commercialization can benefit you and your brand? If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, contact us today!
- Have sales flattened out? Need innovative approaches to resume growth?
- Unsure how to make a successful new brand launch into the retail market?
- Looking to add a new flavor, form, style, or color to boost sales?
- Want to explore the potential for your brand outside of the United States?
- Having difficulty gaining and maintaining traction in the channel(s) you are in?
- Trying to enter new-to-you channels – grocery, mass, convenience, or DIY – to drive growth?
- there gaps in your go-to-market strategy and you could use assistance filling them?
- you looking to acquire another brand to expand your portfolio?
- there other uses for your product beyond the category it is currently assigned and you’re unsure of how to be considered for other categories?